It's been a while since we have updated. Our bad, but we have so much going on. Lets try and catch up on all that has gone on...
- Held a smaller work day and built a second shooting bay.
- Had the good folks from the JAR'S come out and set up a radio with antenna and show us how to build a small antenna ourselves.
- Continued our normal Saturday Classes.
- Held two Sunday Classes. (by special request)
- Taught an evening two part class in down town Raleigh for some local government folks.
- Held a second work day and started framing a pavilion for meeting's etc. While cleaning up logs and burning an old log pile or two.
- Helped with the Johnston County Friends of The NRA Dinner, where we raised over 14,000.00 to help the various Johnston County shooting programs for children.
- Were able to sell our house to continue towards our goal of moving full time to the farm.
It has been an amazing and blessful year for us so far. We can't wait for the second half and to see what it brings. Our thanks to the many friends who have helped support us in all our efforts, with out you we would be lost.
Stay tuned more to come...